Our Ruckus Unleashed access point line now includes our popular R510 802.11ac Wave 2 AP which is ideal for all enterprises and our wall-mount H510 802.11ac Wave 2 AP which works great as an in-room access point. In addition, with our upcoming 200.3 firmware release, Unleashed access points will now support Gateway Mode enabling direct connectivity to a cable or DSL modem leveraging built-in DHCP server and NAT support. This enables a service provider, owner or installer to deploy Unleashed APs in multi-dwelling units (MDU), small single-site retail shops and smart-homes. Here are the highlights:
- R510 / H510 Unleashed APs – our popular 802.11ac Wave 2 APs now Unleashed
- Gateway Mode – ease installation of an Unleashed AP directly to a cable/DSL modem
- SpeedFlex – built-in speed test tool enabling troubleshooting between Mesh connected Unleashed APs
- Unleashed Management App – installation of Unleashed APs will now be even easier
- Static Client IP Addresses – connected clients can preserve assigned IP addresses
One of the updates we are most excited about is the launch of our Unleashed management app. This app will further simplify an already easy to install portfolio of Unleashed access points.
The app will be available in February 2017. Here is a sneak peek of the user interface.
Our Unleashed access point line celebrated its first birthday back in November 2016 and we are super happy with how far the product line has come. Make sure to check out all the excitement here